- Patients who are currently in crisis, and do not present as a danger to self, or others. Who does not present with acute medical problems.
- Patients that no longer require full time inpatient psychiatric care, but need more services than are available in the community.
- Patients that have emotional symptoms of significant severity that brings about impairment of day-to-day home/work/community life.
- Motivated to attend and capable of participating in all phases of the program
- Exhibits adequate behavioral control, no aggressive or assaultive behavior
- Not actively suicidal or homicidal
- Medically stable- no medical illnesses requiring inpatient treatment
Hours of Operation
The Intensive Outpatient Program operates three days a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday between the hours of 8:30 AM and 12:30 PM.
The Intensive Outpatient Program will not be open for major holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th or Labor Day.
Length of Stay
Your length of stay will be determined by your progress in treatment. You and your therapist will discuss this as a part of your individualized treatment plan.